Use the calculators below to research mortgage terms, auto loan payments, personal savings plans and more!
- Should I lease or purchase a new car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
*The calculators above are provided for informal purposes only and are not a guarantee of credit. Calculators are provided by CUlookup.com.