Kern Schools Core Values
- Member-FocusedCommit to making Members a focal point of our organization
- Community-BasedCreate and sustain long-term partnership and relations
- Solutions-DrivenDevelop creative solutions to better serve our Members and team
- Integrity-LedMaintain a solid foundation for a cohesive and undivided organization.
Kern Schools offers a productive, team-oriented environment with ongoing training and professional development in order for you to establish your career.
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Team Member Rewards Package
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Credit Union paid life, AD&D and long term disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Long term care insurance
- Professional development programs
- Tuition assistance
- Incentive programs
Some benefits apply only to Full-Time qualifying team members.
“Working for Kern Schools is like being part of one big family.”
High School Branch Manager
Team Member Since 2002
“Consistency and loyalty from Kern Schools made my career choice that much easier.”
Team Member Since 1988
“Working here changed my life for the better, and it continues to present more and more opportunities.”
Core System Admin I
Team Member Since 2010