With our secure DataNet Online Banking system, you can access your account(s) anytime, anywhere. Whether you need to check your account balance(s), view transaction history, or pay bills, you can do it all in a matter of minutes with DataNet.
- View your account balance(s).
- Review transaction history.
- Make transfers and pay bills.
- View images and print copies of paid checks.
- Download account history.
- Order checks.
- Place stop payments on checks.
- Receive email alerts for new messages, balance thresholds, and transactions.
- Open a new account.
- Apply for a loan.
- Purchase amusement park tickets.
Go paperless with eStatements!
Avoid paper cuts, clutter, and conserve resources by signing up for eStatements with Kern Schools.
To sign up for eStatements, please follow the instructions below and start accessing the information you need, when you need it:
- Log into DataNet. (If you are not enrolled in DataNet, please click here to sign up.)
- Select the “More” link from the menu items on the left hand side, then click “eStatements.”
- Click “Statements,” then “View Statements.”
- Fill out your profile information and click “Save.”
- Enter the code within the PDF that says “Enter the verification code” and click “Verify Code.”
- You will then be directed to the eStatements and eNotices site.
Effortlessly pay your bills each month by setting up Bill Pay. It is absolutely free and allows you to set up one-time or recurring payments so you can rest assured your payments are paid on time every month. Our Bill Pay features include:
- Payment Center – View balances, pending payments and alerts.
- Quick Pay – Make safe and secure payments to any merchant.
- Payee List – With access to thousands of pre-established merchants, you can save time and avoid inputting payee information.
- eBills – Receive your bills electronically, securely and on time. No more worrying about lost bills or payments in the mail.
Enroll in Bill Pay by logging into DataNet and selecting the “Pay Bills” tab. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll.
Easily send money to friends, family members, or anyone you like using eDough. To send money, all you need to know is the recipient’s name and email address or mobile number and we will handle the rest. Money is sent directly from your payment account to theirs. The recipient will receive an alert notifying him or her funds are available and money is generally received in one business day.
To enroll in eDough, simply log in to DataNet and select the “Pay People” tab. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll.