With our secure DataNet Online Banking system, you can access your account(s) anytime, anywhere. Whether you need to check your account balance(s), view transaction history, or pay bills, you can do it all in a matter of minutes with DataNet.
- View your account balance(s).
- Review transaction history.
- Make transfers and pay bills.
- View images and print copies of paid checks.
- Download account history.
- Order checks.
- Place stop payments on checks.
- Receive email alerts for new messages, balance thresholds, and transactions.
- Open a new account.
- Apply for a loan.
- Purchase amusement park tickets.
Go paperless with eStatements!
Avoid paper cuts, clutter, and conserve resources by signing up for eStatements with Kern Schools.
To sign up for eStatements, please follow the instructions below and start accessing the information you need, when you need it:
- Within the “Account Details” page, select the “Online Statements” link from the menu items on the right hand side.
- Read the “eStatement Enrollment – Disclosure Agreement”
- To accept the Agreement, click on the “eSign document” link at the bottom of the screen and enter the code contained in the link to the “eSign Confirmation Code” box, and select “I Agree.”
- You will be directed to the eStatements and eNotices site.
- Select your “Statement Delivery Preference” and click “Next.”
- Then select “Enroll” to confirm your enrollment.
Effortlessly pay your bills each month by setting up Bill Pay. It is absolutely free and allows you to set up one-time or recurring payments so you can rest assured your payments are paid on time every month. Our Bill Pay features include:
- Payment Center – View balances, pending payments and alerts.
- Quick Pay – Make safe and secure payments to any merchant.
- Payee List – With access to thousands of pre-established merchants, you can save time and avoid inputting payee information.
- eBills – Receive your bills electronically, securely and on time. No more worrying about lost bills or payments in the mail.
Enroll in Bill Pay by logging into DataNet and selecting the “Pay Bills” tab. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll.
Easily send money to friends, family members, or anyone you like using eDough. To send money, all you need to know is the recipient’s name and email address or mobile number and we will handle the rest. Money is sent directly from your payment account to theirs. The recipient will receive an alert notifying him or her funds are available and money is generally received in one business day.
To enroll in eDough, simply log in to DataNet and select the “Pay People” tab. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll.